Introduction to the Zenaton Sandbox
Introducing our new online sandbox experience for node.js to build and test workflows directly on the Zenaton website.
- Write workflows in the workflow editor in node.js using Zenaton functions.
- Launch workflow instances directly from the sandbox or via curl.
- Send events to a running workflow directly from the editor or using an http call.
- Edit workflow input and event data to test different scenarios.
- Add and use Zenaton API connectors or connect to any API using an API connector task.
- Use http calls to trigger tasks in your application.
- View workflow executions and errors onscreen.
- Access on-Screen helpers with all the Zenaton syntax helpers and code snippets.
- Download your project and launch it on your own servers.