How Vonage Reduces Troubleshooting Time and Deploys Features 2x Faster with Epsagon
As microservices-based applications become more and more complex, the lack of end-to-end visibility can make it difficult to discover and solve issues quickly. Vonage, after modernizing their applications on the cloud, had a hard time detecting and troubleshooting problems in their new hybrid architecture. The company turned to Epsagon and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to gain full observability into their containers and serverless workloads. The results? Vonage saw an immediate 90% reduction in troubleshooting time and 50% faster time to market within their development teams.
Watch to learn how:
- You can leverage a lightweight agent SDK.
- To run your container workloads on AWS instead of non-managed solutions.
- To monitor and alert with the ability to troubleshoot less and fix issues faster.
- You can obtain unique, immediate insights within your microservices with payload visibility.
- You can gain end-to-end observability for serverless and container-based architectures.