How to get API keys for the Pinterest API?
This tutorial demonstrates how to create an OAuth application for use with the Pinterest API. This tutorial covers (i) creating your application; (ii) retrieving your OAuth 2.0 client ID and client secret; as well as (iii) configuring your application scopes and redirect URI.
Steps to follow:
- Sign in to the Pinterest Developers portal - https://developers.pinterest.com
- Navigate to the "Apps" section
- Accept the terms and conditions then create on "Create app" to create a new OAuth application
- In the popin, provide your application name and description. Then click on "Create"
- Your application is created. Now, scroll down and register the following redirect URI: https://int.bearer.sh/v2/auth/callback
- Scroll up to retrieve your application credentials
- That's it!