How to get API keys for the HubSpot API?
This tutorial demonstrates how to create an OAuth application for use with the HubSpot API. This tutorial covers (i) creating your application; (ii) retrieving your OAuth 2.0 client ID and client secret; as well as (iii) configuring your application scopes and redirect URI.
Steps to follow:
- Sign in to the HubSpot Developers portal - https://developers.hubspot.com
- Navigate to the "Apps" section
- Click on "Create app" to create a new OAuth application
- In the "App Info" tab, fill the form with your application details
- In the "Auth" tab, register the following redirect URL: https://int.bearer.sh/v2/auth/callback
- Just underneath, select the scopes that you want to use
- Scroll up to retrieve your application credentials
- Remember to save and that's it!