How to Create Custom Monitoring Dashboards | Observability Performance Dashboards
Instana has made it easy to create a set of predefined dashboards that require zero maintenance. These predefined dashboards are automatically created whenever a user defines an Application Perspective (AP). By definition, Application Perspectives do not require any maintenance. They are based on regular expressions that automatically and continuously update the contents of an AP. Create the definition once and Instana will keep your curated AP dashboards updated forever.
What do these automated curated dashboards offer?
- Summary dashboard with the Golden Signals and other important metrics and charts
- Dependency map showing all dependent services and how they are connected
- Table of services and key indicators
- Table of all related log and error messages with counts
- Table of all related infrastructure showing Cluster, Container, Process, and Host KPIs