Developing Immunity: IT Security in the Era of Remote Working
This webinar explores new and emerging risks facing civil service security professionals, system managers and business owners, and provides ways to combat them.Paul Edon, Senior Director for Technical Sales and Services (EMEA) at global cybersecurity provider Tripwire, covers topics including:
- The new wave of COVID-related attacks, and how to protect your organisation;
- Common weak points in remote working systems, and ways to safeguard security in the use of collaboration tools;
- How civil servants can improve the visibility of ‘remote endpoints’ in order to identify vulnerabilities and assess compliance;
- Finding under-used capabilities in existing tools that can help strengthen security, and developing new security systems for the post COVID-19 era;
- How to plan and deliver security training and support in a distributed workforce.