- April 2021 (1)
- January 2021 (1)
- December 2020 (1)
- August 2020 (2)
- June 2020 (1)
- April 2020 (1)
- November 2019 (1)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (1)
- April 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (1)
- July 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (2)
SecretHub is an encrypted service to help teams manage and distribute the secrets, keys, and tokens they use to secure their infrastructure. No more secrets lingering on harddrives throughout your organization. No more emailing and slacking secrets around. SecretHub centralizes all secrets and makes them available to your team where they need it, when they need it.
Much like a traditional password manager does for humans who log into websites, SecretHub automatically injects passwords and keys whenever a machine needs to 'log into' another machine, allowing you to automate software delivery without leaking secrets throughout your pipeline.
SecretHub comes packed with useful features to make developers and operations engineers more productive:
- Cross-Platform Portability: SecretHub works in the same standardized way across all platforms, which ensures consistency across multiple development & release cycles and means you don't have to reinvent the wheel for each tool in your stack.
- End-to-End Encryption: Safely store secrets knowing that we can never read their contents. Every secret is encrypted before it ever leaves your device. Only you and your team own the encryption keys.
- Team-Wide Consistency: SecretHub's standardized approach allows every team member to work in a production parity environment, with less time being spent setting up environments and debugging environment-specific issues.
- Any Engineer Can Use It: Any engineer can use SecretHub with a 10-minute tutorial, which pays off in time spent incident-responding and time spent training people.
- Open Source: All client code is fully open source so you can inspect the code and tweak it to your specific needs. Contributions are welcome!
Automate Software Delivery Without Exposing Secrets.