Freshping (Formerly Insping) is a simple Uptime & Performance monitoring tool which helps monitoring uptime/downtime, outages and performance of websites, APIs, web services, web applications with instant outage/down time alerts.
Freshping gives you reliable uptime & performance monitoring with:
- Instant downtime alerts: Freshping monitors your URL from 10 locations around the globe ensuring that if your website ever goes down again, you get alerted within 60 seconds.
- Multi-Channel notification: Slack, Twilio, Email or old-school SMS? Whatever your type is, we’ve got you covered. Receive downtime alerts on the go, wherever you are with Freshping’s multi-channel integrations.
- Free public status pages: Customers value transparency. With status pages, allow customers to view realtime status of your website/webservices. They could also opt into real-time incident and recovery notifications via Email.
- Multi-user login: When the website is on fire, ensure business is back soon as usual with your colleagues. With Multi-user login, 30 users can receive instant downtime alerts & weekly reports.
- Multiple test locations: Monitor your website’s availability & response time from over 10 locations across the globe.
- Multiple types of monitors: Monitor HTTP(S) URLs, ICMP Ping, TCP, UDP ports, web socket or DNS. Whatever you’re building we’ve got you covered.
Integrations are available for Freshdesk, Freshservice, Slack, Twilio, Zapier and Webhooks.