SAS: Dirty Jobs With Dirty Data: Get Clean With Better Data Quality

SAS: Dirty Jobs With Dirty Data: Get Clean With Better Data Quality

 EDT
Online

Up to 40 percent of all strategic processes fail because of poor data quality. Want to be in the other 60 percent? Learn how to make better decisions using data you can trust and build a data-driven organization.

About the Webinar

Up to 40 percent of all strategic processes fail because of poor data quality. Want to be in the other 60 percent? Data in multiple places with different standards for input can be obstacles to success. So can maintaining reliable reporting so stakeholders are on the same page. This presentation will help you improve your data quality to tackle these problems. Not sure where to start? We will share how to profile and explore your data to better understand its makeup. Tame the disparate data and learn how to build a data-driven organization.

Why attend:

  • Standardize data so that addresses, phone numbers, abbreviations, etc. are formatted consistently.
  • Identify and resolve records representing individuals across multiple data sources.
  • Make better decisions using data you can trust.

Go to Registration