Best practices for rapid bug reproduction and issue resolution
Learn how to extract vital testing session information to identify the cause of defects.
Most QA and engineering teams are missing out on critical app testing session data. Access to these insights helps rapidly increase bug triage and issue resolution.
With instrumented testing, software teams have rich, nuanced, and contextual issue causation and testing environment data at their fingertips.
In addition to revealing new test data, teams can reduce their dependency on multiple diagnostic tools or processes.
What You'll Learn:
- Why the lack of testing session information is a problem for app developers
- The difference between instrumented testing and legacy approaches to quality assurance
- How to extract structured telemetry from key OS and software sources
- Four ways to debug and resolve issues faster with instrumented testing
- How instrumented testing supports automated test script writing
Download this free guide today!
© Testlio Inc. All rights reserved.